"Struisbaai" Struisbaai by myriam_c
Struisbaai Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
Time stood still in Struisbaai.
Struisbaai is an old fishing village, founded in the middle of the 19th century with an active harbour.
It has very pretty old and small white-washed fishermens houses, called Hotagterklip Cottages that have been very nicely restored.
They are declared national monument.
Struisbaai is also a popular seaside resort and coastal village which boasts the longest uninterrupted white sand beach (14 km), in the Southern Hemisphere.
myriam_c's Related Pages
Struisbaai Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Struisbaai
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Struisbaai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Struisbaai
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues