"Luxor" Luxor by myriam_c
Luxor Travel Guide: 1,612 reviews and 4,428 photos
Luxor: starting and ending point of most of the Nile cruises.
Luxor is one of the Egyptian cities holding the most impressive Pharaonic monuments: the Temple of Luxor, the Temple of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings. It's all there.
Luxor has also some interesting souks that are really a MUST visit.
- In a nutshell:A MUST SEE place!
The Colosses of Memnon are 2 huge, 18 m high monolithic statues. more travel advice
The temple of Luxor is dedicated to Amon, Moet and Chons. The most breathtaking monument in this temple is (for me) the... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Luxor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We are going to Luxor...."
- "One week in Luxor"
- "Two-Thirds of Egypt's Ruins are Here"
- "L U X O R"
- "Luxor - Nile Cruise"
- "Luxor Temple Pictures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luxor
- Hotels in Luxor
- Transportation in Luxor
- Nightlife in Luxor
- Restaurants in Luxor
- Shopping in Luxor
- Warnings and Dangers in Luxor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luxor
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Luxor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luxor
Photos in LuxorSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues