"Complete relaxation in Nabq Bay" Nabq by myriam_c
Nabq Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 45 photos
We chose a resort in Nabq Bay (Sharm El Sheikh) for our winter getaway.
Nabq Bay is so brandnew that they don't even have a telephone network! All telephone/telefax communication goes via the mobile network. If you don't have a cellphone, be prepared to high bills! This is just a side note.
Nabq Bay has only a few hotels upto now and lots of bare land on which new hotels will be build in the very near future. We were glad we chose this very quiet spot, far away (20 min. by car) from busy Naama Bay.
Nothing else to tell about Nabq Bay.
Beach activities day round, either beach volley, beach basket, beach football, ... No equipment needed more travel advice
Basically, the sheesha itself is a rolled tobacco leaf to which some flavor like apple, mint, hibiscus, ... is added.... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Nabq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Complete relaxation in Nabq Bay"
- "Nabq in the Sinaii"
- "Hauza Beach Resort, Nabq"
- "THE RED SEA"
- "Nabq Bay"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nabq
- 10 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Nabq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nabq
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues