"Lou Lavandou" Le Lavandou by myriam_c
Le Lavandou Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
Le Lavandou is a lovely area at the foot of the Massif des Maures in the heart of the Mediterranean coastal region of the south of France, overlooking the Iles d'Or (Porquerolles, Port Cros, and du Levant).
Once a small fishing port, today Le Lavandou has a modern international marina and sport fishing port.
It's a hot spot for divers because of the richness of the marine life and the crystal-clear waters.
Le Lavandou is also called 'La Station au 12 Sables' (12 Sands Resort) because of its 12 beaches.
And those beaches are beautiful! You can find more information on my 'To the beach' tips.
A good place for pizza and pasta, but also for a more extensive meal. Inside and outside eating. Very friendly... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Le Lavandou Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Le Lavandou
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Le Lavandou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Lavandou
Photos in Le LavandouSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues