"Paris, la ville lumière" Paris by myriam_c
Paris Travel Guide: 22,586 reviews and 55,353 photos
The Eiffel Tower, the Cathédrale Notre Dame, the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, the boutiques, the cafés, the galeries, ... and lots more. This is Paris!
After walking around for a few days my feet are sore and feel like they're all blisters. My head is full of impressions and my compact flash cards are full with photographs. I'll put some of them in the tips and travelogues. Enjoy!
- Pros:Culture, shopping, strolling, eating, drinking, ...
- Cons:Too big, too busy, too noisy for my taste.
- In a nutshell:Paris is ... well, PARIS!
The Cimetière du Père-Lachaise is the largest cemetary in Paris. It is located on and around the hill Champs-l'-Evêque.... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 37 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (80)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues