"Paris, la ville lumière" Paris by myriam_c

Paris Travel Guide: 22,660 reviews and 55,769 photos

The Eiffel Tower, the Cathédrale Notre Dame, the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, the boutiques, the cafés, the galeries, ... and lots more. This is Paris!

After walking around for a few days my feet are sore and feel like they're all blisters. My head is full of impressions and my compact flash cards are full with photographs. I'll put some of them in the tips and travelogues. Enjoy!

• Pros:Culture, shopping, strolling, eating, drinking, ...
  • Cons:Too big, too busy, too noisy for my taste.
  • In a nutshell:Paris is ... well, PARIS!
  • Last visit to Paris: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 17, 2004

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2009 at 7:24 AM

Mi Myriam! You are featured member and you do have nice Paris tips...Sacre Cour is one of my favourites, Greetings from Arizona, Norman:)

• mariaschmidt's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2008 at 1:31 AM

Hi Myriam - I admire the collage you have done of Rue Mouffetard - it is indeed a fun street - just been there recently and enjoyed it - nice to meet you Mary

• May 29, 2007 at 9:35 AM

Pom' Canelle is a really good place with really good people working there. And the food is very good as are the deserts.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2007 at 3:06 PM

Glad you liked the Marais district. It's one of my favorite parts, too. In fact I even lived there for a while. You're lucky to have the Thalys train. We don't, but we're getting a new TGV/ICE connection sometime in 2007.

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2007 at 9:06 AM

Well you know how I feel about Paris:(((( Thanks again for tipping me on Pasco -- next trip I will get back there for sure! Next time: Nov-Dec 07 for the students -- hopefully earlier!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2006 at 1:37 PM

Thx for the tips, thx for the memories - nice resto tips

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2006 at 7:02 AM

What a lovely Fall weekend in Paris! It looks like you had great weather. I've got to try that Italian restaurant. Love your new PPP. How cute are you!

• Jul 4, 2006 at 5:33 AM

Hi,you have really nice pictures of Paris,espessially i like the restaurant pictures. thanks for sharing!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2005 at 1:39 PM

Lovely pictures & good tips - I must remember to bring my own tea bags ....................

• Feb 9, 2005 at 7:34 PM

Myriam - I just saw your picture of Les Insulaires on Ile St. Louis. Did you happen to enter and meet the charming owner Mme Fain? Thanks for all the lovely pictures. You are quite the worldly traveler.

myriam_c