"Cochem, "die Mosel erleben"" Cochem by myriam_c
Cochem Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 459 photos
Cochem is no doubt one of the best known towns along the river Mosel. Not only because of its historical, medieval old town and lovely Mosel countryside but certainly also for its excellent wines and gastronomic cuisine.
There's enough to do in and around Cochem to keep you busy for a while: visiting the Reichsburg Cochem, a wine-tasting experience, sailing on the Mosel, a visit of the nearby towns Bernkastel-Kues, Traben-Trarbach, Burg Eltz, ... just to name a few. There's a brief description of all these places on my relevant VT pages.
Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures in my travelogues!
- Pros:Small and charming, with lots of wine cellars ;)
- Cons:Tourists !!!
You can't miss the wine cellars where you can taste and buy the local wines. Wein- und Sektkellerei Hieronimi for... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Cochem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " A great castle in the lovely Mosel - valley"
- "We 'did' Cochem"
- "Cochem - One of my favorite towns on the Mosel"
- "Cochem, "die Mosel erleben""
- "cochem germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cochem
- Hotels in Cochem
- Transportation in Cochem
- Restaurants in Cochem
- Shopping in Cochem
- Warnings and Dangers in Cochem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cochem
- 3 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Cochem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochem
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues