"Tetreus's new Mojave Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave by Tetreus
Mojave Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 154 photos
The Mojave desert begins at the base of the San Bernardino Mountains, NE of Los Angeles, and extends North 150 mi into the Eureka Valley and East 22 mi to rthe Colorado River. Great position uh? The Mojave, with elevations ranging from 3,000 to 5,000 tf above sea level is also known as the High Desert. North and Esat of the Mojave there is the Low Desert, the Death Valley (see the page devoted to this great place) that drops to almost 300 ft below sea level and contains the lowest spot on land in the western hemisphere...
The Mojave Desert is a sprawling space but many of its visitable attractions are situated on a N-S axis along U.S. 395 and Highway 178.
Tetreus' Related Pages
Mojave Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yubert's Mojave Page"
- "mafootje's new Mojave Page"
- "HIGH DESERT OUTPOST"
- "Tetreus's new Mojave Page"
- "MOJAVE- Californias Golden Cross Roads"
- "Mojave Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mojave
- Hotels in Mojave
- Transportation in Mojave
- Nightlife in Mojave
- Restaurants in Mojave
- Warnings and Dangers in Mojave
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mojave
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Mojave?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mojave
Photos in MojaveSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lhaviyani Atholhu Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sibculo Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tarvisio Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Norway Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos