"Zwolle" Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle by Tetreus
Zwolle Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 268 photos
You entered the Zwolle page. Zwolle is the capital of the province Overijssel. Janine works in this "big" city. Oké we say "big" cause for the dutch standards this is a big city, but we are sure that when foreigners travel through Zwolle, they will find it a big village.
The centre of Zwolle is very nice, surrounded with a big citywall from the past. It's nice to have a little walk in the centre.
Don't forget the environment around Zwolle. This is one of the most beautifull areas of Holland. ( We can assure you this )
Lot's of green and little lakes.
We can surely recommend Giethoorn -> Venice in Holland, the Lemeleberg -> little hill close to the village Lemele.
Visit also the travelogue Twente and Sibculo.
Andrea & Janine
Still in Pampus, but now all together on the stairs. more travel advice
Tetreus' Related Pages
Zwolle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zwolle Page"
- "European class nature "De Wieden""
- "Six Flags Holland.."
- "Welcome to Zwolle!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zwolle
- Hotels in Zwolle
- Transportation in Zwolle
- Nightlife in Zwolle
- Restaurants in Zwolle
- Shopping in Zwolle
- Warnings and Dangers in Zwolle
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zwolle
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Zwolle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zwolle
Photos in ZwolleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lhaviyani Atholhu Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sibculo Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tarvisio Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Norway Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
Latest Zwolle hotel reviews
- Onder de Peperbus
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 1, 2012