"Muggia" Mùggia by Tetreus
Mùggia Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 34 photos
Muggia is a nice little town in Venetian style on the Gulf of Trieste which stands on the only Italian strip of land on the Istrian territory.
Its dialect, gastronomic traditions and architectural style point out the secular common aims and habits that had linked Muggia to Venice, under which it remained since 1420.
Today the town is an important tourist area with tourist landings, comfortable camping sites and bathing establishments.
The most popular public event of Muggia is its famous "Carnevale Muggesano" with floats parades and dances through the town.
Tetreus' Related Pages
Mùggia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Muggia so close to Trieste but so different"
- "A pearl in Trieste's gulf"
- "Some call it Little Sister of Venice"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mùggia
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mùggia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mùggia
Photos in MùggiaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lhaviyani Atholhu Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sibculo Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tarvisio Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Norway Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos