"Where the travel begins and everything may happen!" Tetreus's Profile
Hi to all of you travelers around the world!! It's nice to have this way of communicating with each other, don't you think?
Well, let's introduce ourselves!
My name is Andrea. I was born in Roma (Italy) in 1972. I lived in the "ethernal city" untill December 2004 when I moved with Janine to Udine, a nice town in the north eastern region of Italy called "Friuli Venezia Giulia". In 2001 I earned my Ph.D. in neurolinguistics. I teach neurolinguistics and cognitive neuroscience at the Universities of Rome and Udine. I am deeply interested in two things: How the brain works and how to have great travels around the world!!!!
And my name is Janine. I was born in 1973 in The Netherlands in a nice little village called Sibculo in the eastern part of Holland at the border with Germany ( see our Netherlands page ).
I moved to Roma in April 2002. In January 2005 I moved with Andrea to Friuli Venezia Giulia, the north eastern corner of Italy. I work freelance as a local counsellor for expats in Italy.
We love to travel and every excuse is good to go somewhere. We go often to Holland, Germany, Slovenia and Austria ( Friuli is a strategical region, since it is in the corner among Austria, Italy and Slovenia)
We married on May 23 2003!!
Just see our pictures of the honeymoontrip to the Maledives.
We both like it very much to live in the region Friuli Venezia-Giulia. It's a beautiful area where wild mountains and forests merge in the long-time urbanized areas. Within a 150 kms range we have sea, hills, flatlands, Alps, lakes, ancient towns and wild forests!!!! (see our Friuli page).
And we have another great news !
On november 9 2006 Livia Annika was born; our new little co-traveller !!
Immagine how many travels we'll do with her to show her this beautiful world !
If you want to see a picture of her..just look in the travelogue.
Just take a quick look at our pages and enjoy travelling !
On the borderline with Austria and Slovenia, there are two mountainlakes surrounded by the high snowy mountains.
Doesn't the lake looks like a mirror ?
In the National Park Narodni in Slovenia we have this beautiful pass at 1611 meters high with a spectaculair view.
This picture is taken during the weddingparty of my brother.
For more pictures look in the travelogue of The Netherlands, Sibculo.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 652 Reviews
- 945 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 56 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Tetreus and zoegoddess are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Where the travel begins and everything may happen!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Little traveler 2011"
- created a Utrecht Travel Page "Utrecht"
- Wrote a Review Heidiland in Switzerland Favorites
- Commented on icunme's profile page
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: travel by car"
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lhaviyani Atholhu Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sibculo Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tarvisio Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Norway Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos