"Telford in wonderful Shropshire" Telford by Alan_H
Telford Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
Shropshire is a wonderful leafy and rolling county - a hidden treasure.
Shropshire has many historic sites - abbeys, castles, gardens etc.
Lilleshall Abbey is our favourite, being only 1 mile from our house.
Most people only know of Shropshire because of Ironbridge - the home of the Industrial revolution and Abraham Darby's famous bridge.
- Pros:Wonderful countryside, peace and quiet, good transport connections
- Cons:close to Wales!
- In a nutshell:An unknown treasure in the heart of England
Alan_H's Related Pages
Telford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Telford New Town"
- "Telford in wonderful Shropshire"
- "great weekend getaway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Telford
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Telford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telford
Photos in TelfordSee All Photos (4)
- Sorrento Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Telford Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.