"Don't ***e, it's a nice place" Bitche by razor8
Bitche Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
Great place. Alot of history and cultural. It is an out of the way place. If you like quiet and time to talk to the locals this is it.
The 100th Infantry Division liberated ***e during WWII. This plaque is located at the Citadel. A fortress overlooking ***e and surrounding area. Isn't it odd they censor the name of a town in France, ....***e. Bit*che. They must be American censors.
At the entrance to the fortess they have headphones in different languages for the tour.
Atop the Citadel is a museum. There are weapons, uniforms, old pictures,
three dimensional maps of the area.
razor8's Related Pages
Bitche Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "***E - VARIOUS FORTS OF THE MAGINOT LINE"
- "MY PAGE :-)"
- "Here she is...recharging her evil powers..."
- "A citadel and an auberge."
- "Don't ***e, it's a nice place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bitche
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bitche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bitche
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 7 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marquette Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Michigan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- East Lansing Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bitche Intro, 3 photos
- Holly Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Alaska Intro, 1 photo
- Crete Island Intro, 1 photo
- Paradise Intro, 1 review