Hoboken Things to Do Tips by JERICO
Hoboken Things to Do: 17 reviews and 22 photos
Spend some time just hanging out at <B>Frank Sinatra Park</B> (Old Blue Eyes was born in Hoboken, and when he died his music was blasting from windows all over town for a week), located along the Hudson waterfront and starting just outside the PATH station/ferry terminal. This recently built park was built and dedicated to Mr. Sinatra right after his death. Its a nice stretch of green in an area of the world where grass is a rare commodity. And the views of NY across the Hudson are spectacular.
More Reviews (3)
JERICO's Related Pages
Hoboken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown!"
- "Hoboken, NJ: Birthplace of Frank SInatra"
- "HOBOKEN - BIRTHPLACE OF OLE BLUE EYES"
- "Seamandrew's Hoboken Page"
- "VT Mtg in Hoboken - Nov 16, 2003"
- "Home and Baseball"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoboken
- Transportation in Hoboken
- Nightlife in Hoboken
- Restaurants in Hoboken
- Shopping in Hoboken
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoboken
- See All...
Explore the World
- Napa Hotels
- Chaguaramas Hotels
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- Tannehill State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Hoboken
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Hoboken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoboken
Photos in HobokenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Scottsdale Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Hoboken Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
Latest Hoboken hotel reviews
- W Hoboken
- 583 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013