London Things to Do Tips by JERICO

London Things to Do: 9,080 reviews and 15,623 photos

I was given my first taste of... Theatres and Shows Review

I was given my first taste of theater while I was in London (I took a class to fulfill a fine arts requirement), and I'd have to encourage people to catch a show to your liking while in London. I don't recall the name of the theater itself, which was extremely beautiful (and located very close to the Shakespeare's Head pub, where I was before and after the production). The show was the <B>Three Lives of Lucy Cabrol</B> and I really enjoyed it. I haven't really been to another show since then (except for <B>Glengarry Glen Ross</B> by <I>David Mamet</I> when I lived in San Francisco) but having that opportunity in an amazing city like London is unforgettable.

• Written Aug 25, 2002
Lodon is full of so many... Imperial War Museum Review

Lodon is full of so many awesome musuems - artistic, natural and historic - so its hard to know where to begin. The one I remember most vividly is the <B>Imperial War Museum</B>, where I wound up spending the majority of a day. I am not a history buff and (I think because of that fact) I was completely engrossed by the place. It is one of those museums that has so many creepy reminders of the darker sides of humanity, but at the same time also has endless memorials to those brave souls who have given their lives for the most noble of causes.

Directions: Lambeth Road, southeast London (tubes are Lambeth North, Waterloo, Southwark or Elephant and Castle).

Other Contact: Check out their