"Isabelle" Top 5 Page for this destination Gabon by ivachon
Gabon Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 259 photos
Gabon was my first trip outside North America. What an exotic trip! I've spent most of my trip in Libreville, the capital of Gabon, where poverty meets welth every day. Despite the lack of tourist attractions and accomodations in the capital, there's a lot of elephant seightseeing organized tours. I went to Nyonié reserve on a safari tour. There were many forest elephants and a white sandy beach.
The only hotel I know is Meridian-Rendama Hotel. This luxious hotel is very expansive I think, but the rooms are clean,... more travel advice
Nyonié reserve and elephant seight-seeing tours The Nearest place of Libreville for safari. The boat leaves Michele... more travel advice
Written Sep 11, 2002
Nyonié: A fantastic Safari
Written Sep 9, 2002
Omar Bongo University
ivachon's Related Pages
Gabon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE rain forest"
- "Gabon - from someone who lived there for 6 months"
- "Humanitarian Mission"
- "Ed_vd_Velden's new Gabon page"
- "tsongwe's new Gabon Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gabon
- Hotels in Gabon
- Transportation in Gabon
- Nightlife in Gabon
- Restaurants in Gabon
- Warnings and Dangers in Gabon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gabon
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gabon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gabon
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gabon Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quebec Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Utah Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Marseille Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.