"A Season for Every Taste" Ardennes by Scarlie
Ardennes Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 33 photos
I just can't get enough of the greenness...
It was a gloomy day and the halo around the tree crowns make them look aglow.
Snow is rare so we cherish it... We have had a few heavy winters in the Ardennes in the last 10 years.
- Pros:Nature & refuge from the city madness
- Cons:Turn into madness when the city takes refuge in the nature ;-)
- In a nutshell:Avoid high season (mid June to Aug)
Another small village - just up the hill from Poupehan. The short path rather challenging (20 or so minutes of steep... more travel advice
This is a great way to spend a day, if not longer. The kayaking is generally from Bouillon to Alle (25 km) with various... more travel advice
Scarlie's Related Pages
Ardennes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO MY (BELGIAN) ARDENNES PAGE ......:-)"
- "A Season for Every Taste"
- "Trip to Ardennes"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ardennes
- 14 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ardennes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ardennes
Photos in ArdennesSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 46 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Delhi 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Ardennes Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Gurgaon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gooik Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.