"Bouillon - The Bruges of the South" Top 5 Page for this destination Bouillon by Scarlie
Bouillon Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 131 photos
Cozily situated in an oxbow of the Semois, Bouillon is small and easy going, charming with it's dark framed, white-washed houses; buzzing with the sounds of the river and the occasional splash of the ducks, swans and trout.
It's a tourist town without being 'touristy', buzzling without being busy.
Regardless of what makes you tick - beer, history or sport - it can make you feel equally at home either on a day trip from Brussels or for a long weekend.
- Pros:History, sports, cuisine
- In a nutshell:Excellent for both day-trips or long weekends!
It's a rather steep walk up the hill to the Viewpoint at Belvedere but it's worth the effort. The trail begins down at... more travel advice
Scarlie's Related Pages
Bouillon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bouillon is a perfect weekend outing"
- "Bouillon and its lovely castle"
- "Bouillon - The Bruges of the South"
- "The fortress"
- "Bouillon - quite a surprise."
- "Bouillon, a very relaxing town ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bouillon
- Hotels in Bouillon
- Transportation in Bouillon
- Restaurants in Bouillon
- Shopping in Bouillon
- Warnings and Dangers in Bouillon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bouillon
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bouillon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bouillon
Photos in BouillonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 46 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Delhi 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Ardennes Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Gurgaon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gooik Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.