"Boston and Plymouth" Massachusetts by Jeannette1
Massachusetts Travel Guide: 7,298 reviews and 16,424 photos
I went to Massachussetts for the first time in October 2000 ( I live in California) and I must say that I very much enjoyed Boston. What a beautiful city! I drove to Cape Cop, stayed in Plymouth and then continued on to Province Town.
People were so friendly and helpful. There are so many university students everywhere and the style is very relaxed and casual.
The Plimoth Plantation , 3 miles south of Plymouth, is a reproduction of the Pilgrim's Village as it appeared in 1627.... more travel advice
Boston is a great city to explore on foot. The FREEDOM TRAIL is a popular itinerary which links major revolutionary and... more travel advice
Jeannette1's Related Pages
Massachusetts Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Birthplace of America: Massachusetts"
- "Berkshires and Lowell off the beaten path"
- "Massachusettes, so many things to do......"
- "MASSACHUSETTS, USA"
- "From Stockbridge to Boston"
- "The little corner of the globe I call home..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Massachusetts
- Hotels in Massachusetts
- Transportation in Massachusetts
- Nightlife in Massachusetts
- Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Shopping in Massachusetts
- Warnings and Dangers in Massachusetts
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Massachusetts
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Massachusetts?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Massachusetts
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: where are the people I am..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Paul Revere's House is worth..."
- updated a Massachusetts Travel Page "Boston and Plymouth"
- Wrote a Review The Plimoth Plantation , 3... in Massachusetts Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of mangoblue99's Massachusetts travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Sacramento Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- California Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Alaska Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Bourges Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (64)
Top Massachusetts hotels
- Boston Hotels
- 3766 Reviews - 7922 Photos
- Hull Hotels
- 17 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Provincetown Hotels
- 183 Reviews - 336 Photos
- Danvers Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 29 Photos
- Hyannis Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Cambridge Hotels
- 324 Reviews - 597 Photos
- Fairhaven Hotels
- 5 Hotels
- Medford Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 6 Photos
- South Yarmouth Hotels
- 1 Review
- Plum Island Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Plymouth Hotels
- 131 Reviews - 239 Photos
- West Yarmouth Hotels
- 2 Reviews
- Dennis Port Hotels
- 1 Review - 3 Photos
- Lee Hotels
- 3 Reviews
- Chatham Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 58 Photos