"A city rich in history........" Bourges by Jeannette1
Bourges Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 169 photos
- Pros:beautiful cathedral, museum of Berry, old houses, quaint atmosphere
- Cons:provincial town, boring on Sundays, little night life
- In a nutshell:a typical French charming provincial town in the "France profonde"
The restaurant is located inside an older "bourgeois" home. The menu for 30Euros is superb. There is a cheaper menu but... more travel advice
If you go to a nice restaurant, they will bring you the 'plateau de fromages' (cheese tray) and you will be asked to... more travel advice
Jeannette1's Related Pages
Bourges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bourges, Cathedral..."
- "A Class Cathedral and A Rich Man's Palace"
- "Small Town, Grand Cathedral"
- "Bourges, Cathedral and Town"
- "A city rich in history........"
- "walk Bourges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bourges
- Hotels in Bourges
- Transportation in Bourges
- Nightlife in Bourges
- Restaurants in Bourges
- Shopping in Bourges
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bourges
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Bourges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourges
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: A self-serving announcement"
- Commented on one of hquittner's Bourges travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Bourges
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pics of dishes at the Jardin Gourmand restaurant"
- updated a Bourges Travelogue "Pics of dishes at the Jardin Gourmand restaurant"
- Wrote a Review One of the best restaurants in town in Bourges Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Sacramento Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- California Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Alaska Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Bourges Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos