"The Most Beautiful Viaduc I've seen..." Top 5 Page for this destination Millau by Jeannette1

Millau Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 122 photos

Viaduc seen from the river Tarn
  • Last visit to Millau: Jun 2006
  • Intro Written Sep 5, 2006

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I'm heading there in April, now I see there's a boat ride I can take; that should add to the trip. Cheers, Ian

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Great viaduct and super pics! I got to see it! If you like new bridges look at my Boulder City page for a review of the brand new Tillman bridge next to Hoover Dam.

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Absolutely gorgeous. We're going to see it in September. Thanks for the web link. Beautiful photos.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I agree! we were so excited to come across this while driving, as we had forgotten where it was and didn't know if we wd see it; but got a few pics too, but yours from below are really nice!

• Jul 20, 2007 at 7:07 AM

We were there July 2007. Had watched documentary on construction. Very impressive.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2007 at 2:31 PM

Wow, superb photo of the viaduct from the river! Yes, Millau has much more than the viaduct to offer but it is now its jewel!

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 3:53 PM

That really is an amazing piece of engineering, Jeannette! Lovely photos of it too - will have to try getting there one day.

Jeannette1

“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler who is foreign.”

Badges & Stats in Millau