Paris Hotel Tips by Jeannette1
Paris Hotels: 211,421 reviews and 2,035 photos
We always stay at the Ibis hotel at the airport the night before we fly back to the US from Paris.
Unique Qualities: The rooms are small but clean. The hotel location is great because it is right next to the RER station and there is a free shuttle that takes you directly from the hotel to the airport.
The buffet breakfast in the morning is excellent.
The price of the hotel room is reasonable.
Address: 10 Rue Du Verseau Bp 10122
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: next to T3 parking lot.
When you arrive at the airport, if you are driving, follow the sign that says "RoissyPole". It will take you to the Ibis hotel.
I stayed 5 nights at this hotel and loved the location. It's close to the St Germain/Latin quarter but it's on a quiet street. The closest subway station is Odeon, only a couple of blocks away.
Unique Qualities: This is a 2 * star hotel that should be 3 *. The staff is friendly and speaks English. Our double room was small but adequate and was 90 Euros last year. I believe the rates in the summer are about 110 euros.
It's a clean hotel and the buffet breakfast is excellent (10Euros). I noticed several French office workers who were staying at this hotel for the week.
The hotel is NOT air-conditionned, so I don't know what it would be like during a summer heat wave. There is a small elevator.
The neighborhood felt very safe and we walked in the neighborhood late at night.
Address: 3, rue Casimir Delavigne, , Paris, Île-de-France 7
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: small street, next to Odeon Theatre. GREAT location.
More Reviews (22)
- See All Phone calls in France using your own...
- La Tour Eiffel
- See All Pastry shop in Paris
- French children at school
Jeannette1's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hotel Capri
- Hampton Inn Statesboro
- Hotel Purva
- Orlando Hotel Los Angeles
- Young Budget Hotel Kabul
- Castle Poipu Shores
- Ashbury Hotel
- The Derwent Hotel
- Holiday Inn Verona East
- Hotel Perfect
- Staybridge Suites
- Yesil Hurma Hotel
- Motel 6 Albuquerque Carlisle
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 24 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 803 Forum posts
- 159 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Posted in Travel Venice Forum "Medium priced restaurants in Venice"
- Commented on one of ForestqueenNYC's Paris travel pages
- Wrote a Review Phone calls in France using your own cell phone about Money Matters in Paris Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Map of Paris"
- created a Paris Travel Page "My favorite street scenes from Paris"
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (21)
Read real reviews about Paris Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Sacramento Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- California Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Alaska Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Bourges Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (63)
Latest Paris hotel reviews
- Hotel Concortel Paris
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Kyriad Paris La Villette
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Novotel Orly Rungis
- 76 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- Sunterra Royal Regency
- 95 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2013
- Fertel Maillot
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Hotel Solferino
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 5, 2012
- Hotel Saint Louis Bastille
- 152 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Buttes Chaumont
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Relais Mercure Marne Vallee Lognes
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 1, 2007
- 131 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Hôtel des Jeunes (MIJE) - Maubuisson
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 27, 2013
- College De France
- 504 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Monte Carlo Hotel
- 348 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Hotel Bastille De Launay
- 145 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Pavillon Saint Louis Bastille Belle Epoque Paris
- 151 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013
- Montmartre - Sacré Coeur- 578 Reviews, 1022 Photos
- Eiffel Tower- 811 Reviews, 1417 Photos
- Louvre- 779 Reviews, 1531 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 639 Reviews, 1292 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 432 Reviews, 741 Photos
- Musée d'Orsay- 268 Reviews, 537 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 81 Reviews, 231 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 143 Reviews, 348 Photos
- Champs Elysées- 174 Reviews, 287 Photos
- Disneyland Paris- 110 Reviews, 163 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do