"Balinese Mountain Lakes" Bedugul by biawak
Bedugul Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 91 photos
When people think of Bali, they always picture sunshine, beaches and culture. One of the best places to visit in Bali is actually Bedugul. It's a mountain resort with three mountain lakes: Danau (Lake) Bratan, Buyan and Tamblingan. Danau Bratan is the one that most visitors see because it is right next to the road. Pura Ulun is on the shore of this lake. The other two lakes are a bit hidden on the west side. The weather is nice and cool usually, with mist clinging in the air mots of the time. Lots of restaurants, hotels etc. There is also a very nice botanical garden in Bedugul.
biawak's Related Pages
Bedugul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain, lakes, and pines"
- "Balinese Mountain Lakes"
- "Temple visit"
- "Bedugul - Ulun Danu & Lake Beratan"
- "Pura in the lake and mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bedugul
- Hotels in Bedugul
- Transportation in Bedugul
- Restaurants in Bedugul
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bedugul
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bedugul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bedugul
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 8 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banten Province Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Seribu 12 photos, 2 travelogues