"My new fave small town" Marion by jayhawk2000
Marion Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 35 photos
Without a doubt this was the find of my last trip.
Marion shoots right into my list of the best small towns in Kansas thanks to...
...a beautiful downtown full of historic buildings and local businesses
...interesting landmarks like a monumental courthouse, old churches and a meticulously restored train depot that now houses the town library
...many fine homes along brick streets atop a hill above a tree-lined river
And all this just a few minutes away from the gorgeous Flint Hills and between two lovely lakes
Starting from the east side of downtown, past the park and atop a hill sits the handsome stone Hill School which dates... more travel advice
jayhawk2000's Related Pages
Marion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My new fave small town"
- "brdwtchr's new Marion Page"
- "zombiestoy's new Marion Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marion
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Marion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marion
Photos in MarionSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 32 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lindos Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 23 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 20 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portsmouth Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braunschweig Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Exeter Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos