"Portsmouth" Top 5 Page for this destination Portsmouth by jayhawk2000
Portsmouth Travel Guide: 292 reviews and 701 photos
We first visited in June 2000 and again in September 2001 on our way to Normandy. Christian's father lives on the Isle of Wight, so we've been trying to visit the area once a year. Winchester and Chichester are nearby and well worth a visit as well.
This is a photo of a doorway in the old town of Portsmouth.
Portsmouth has Britain's single most important collection of historic ships and naval memoribilia.
The cathedral has this small example of a medieval wall painting. Other interesting features include a D-Day memorial... more travel advice
This is Portsmouth Harbour seen from the ferry as we returned from France. The city remains a busy seaport for both... more travel advice
jayhawk2000's Related Pages
Portsmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Delightful Portsmouth"
- "O Mighty Town"
- "Discovering my new home town bit by bit"
- "Trafalga 200 - World Naval Fleet Review"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portsmouth
- Hotels in Portsmouth
- Transportation in Portsmouth
- Nightlife in Portsmouth
- Restaurants in Portsmouth
- Shopping in Portsmouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Portsmouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portsmouth
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Portsmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portsmouth
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 32 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lindos Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 23 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 20 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portsmouth Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braunschweig Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Exeter Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos