"Zhanjiang - the Far South of China" Zhanjiang by gaolei
Zhanjiang Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 30 photos
Zhanjiang is on the small peninsular jutting out into the South China Sea. It is a port city and the location of a large naval base.
- Pros:Some nice parks near the water.
- Cons:Thw water is severely poluted.
- In a nutshell:Go see the water, but don't go in it.
The Golden Sensation night club is a huge club with a large night club area that features a musical review similar to... more travel advice
An open kitchen restaurant has 10 to 15 small kitchens located against the side and back wall. Each one prepares a... more travel advice
gaolei's Related Pages
Zhanjiang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhanjiang - Not Beijing True But A Lot Cheaper"
- "Zhanjiang - the Far South of China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhanjiang
- Hotels in Zhanjiang
- Transportation in Zhanjiang
- Nightlife in Zhanjiang
- Restaurants in Zhanjiang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhanjiang
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Zhanjiang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhanjiang
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 32 reviews, 61 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Westerly Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Charlotte Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos