"A City with No Redeeming Qualities" Chon Buri by gaolei
Chon Buri Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 86 photos
There is a beach in this town somewhere, but who cares. When I look our the Mercure Hotel window, I can see the sea, and all of the dirty, nondescript buildings between me and the sea.
This town is so dull it is hard to believe it is half way between Bangkok and Pattaya. It has no entertainment, no real beach to sun at, no great temples to see, nothing. The traffice backs up on the main street and the pollution level rises. The roar of busses is deafening. I wonder if I can move to Pattaya and commute to the job here.
At the Rattana hotel, one block from the Mercure hotel, they have a bar with sing-a-song girls. This is the only... more travel advice
gaolei's Related Pages
Chon Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Along the Bay..."
- "Few Days in Chonburi"
- "A City with No Redeeming Qualities"
- "My Home town"
- "Panat Nikhom Refugee Camp, Chon Buri, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chon Buri
- Hotels in Chon Buri
- Transportation in Chon Buri
- Nightlife in Chon Buri
- Restaurants in Chon Buri
- Shopping in Chon Buri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chon Buri
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Chon Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chon Buri
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 31 reviews, 54 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Westerly Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Charlotte Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanazawa 3 reviews, 11 photos