"A City with No Redeeming Qualities" Top 5 Page for this destination Chon Buri by gaolei
Chon Buri Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 133 photos
There is a beach in this town somewhere, but who cares. When I look out the Mercure Hotel window, I can see the sea, and all of the dirty, nondescript buildings between me and the sea.
This town is so dull it is hard to believe it is half way between Bangkok and Pattaya. It has no entertainment, no real beach to sun at, no great temples to see, nothing. The traffic backs up on the main street and the pollution level rises. The roar of buses is deafening. I wonder if I can move to Pattaya and commute to the job here.
At the Rattana hotel, one block from the Mercure hotel, they have a bar with sing-a-song girls. This is the only... more travel advice
gaolei's Related Pages
Chon Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Along the Bay..."
- "A Giant Buddha, a sleeping tiger & more"
- "Few Days in Chonburi"
- "My Home town"
- "A City with No Redeeming Qualities"
- "Panat Nikhom Refugee Camp, Chon Buri, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chon Buri
- Hotels in Chon Buri
- Transportation in Chon Buri
- Nightlife in Chon Buri
- Restaurants in Chon Buri
- Shopping in Chon Buri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chon Buri
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Chon Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chon Buri
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 24 reviews, 36 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Westerly Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Charlotte Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanazawa 3 reviews, 11 photos