"Rayong from A busnessman's perspective" Rayong by gaolei
Rayong Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 64 photos
Rayong has beautifu beaches, but it is really noted in Thailand as being an industrial city. It is famous for its Nam Pla (fish sauce) and it's oil refineries. From the upper floors of the Star hotel, you can see the water in the distance and, the smoke and flares at the refinery.
If you are a businessman like me, who is without a car, this town is not much fun. The area around the city center has very few things of interest that you can walk to.
- Pros:Good seafood, close to good beaches
- Cons:Hot, boring city
- In a nutshell:Go there to get away and see empty beaches.
gaolei's Related Pages
Rayong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest Pier to Paradise.."
- "Get more sweet with fruit in Rayong"
- "SuPhatra Land - Fruit Village"
- "Coastal Province"
- "Welcome to M.E.R.V's Rayong page"
- "Rayong, and its hide-away Ko Samet"
- "Rayong from A busnessman's perspective"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rayong
- Hotels in Rayong
- Nightlife in Rayong
- Restaurants in Rayong
- Shopping in Rayong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rayong
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Rayong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rayong
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Port Charlotte Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Westerly Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanazawa 3 reviews, 11 photos
Latest Rayong hotel reviews
- Ao Prao Resort
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- NOVOTEL RIM PAE RESORT
- 135 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Mooban Talay Resort
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Samed Cliff Resort
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 24, 2013
- Star Hotel
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Nimmanoradee Ao Pagarang Resort
- 1 Review & Opinion