"Briarcliff Manor, New York" Briarcliff Manor by dantes2
Briarcliff Manor Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 40 photos
My family moved to Briarcliff from Brooklyn over 50 years ago. It was quite a transition from the City to this small country village that probably had no more than 1500 people at the time. It was a fantastic little place with endless opportunities for tramping in the woods,stalking bucks with big antlers, eating wild berries, and fishing in a stream called "Buckout" every day.
Of course Briarcliff changed over the years with new construction, a burgeoning population, and the clearing of much of the wooded area. But it is still a beautiful little village in the Hudson Valley.
A Short History of Briarcliff Manor About Briarcliff: History During the Revolutionary War, the last Lord Philipse... more travel advice
dantes2's Related Pages
Briarcliff Manor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Briarcliff Manor, New York"
- "Briarcliff Manor"
- "Merry Christmas to Me!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Briarcliff Manor
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Briarcliff Manor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Briarcliff Manor
Photos in Briarcliff ManorSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 47 photos, 7 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 6 travelogues
- Belize Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos