"WELCOME TO SCOTLAND!" Scotland by Hosell
Scotland Travel Guide: 12,516 reviews and 27,449 photos
I just returned few days ago of a week vacation trip to Scotland.I had a great time exploring this beautiful land,i've booked a hotel in Glasgow the largest city,and i spent all this time seeing the best places that Scotland has to offer.
I will start this page giving you a little bit of information about Scotland and all best places and things to do here.If you need more information of a concrete place then see my separate pages (I will built them very soon).
SCOTLAND,is a political division of Great Britain.(pop.1991...4,957,000) comprissing the northern part of the island of Great Britain and many surroundings islands too.The largest city in Scotland is Glasgow,but the capital and where is located the parliament is in Edinburgh.
Scotland is separated from England for Tweet River and Cheviot Hills.
I'll show you on this short page all places that i've visited during my time in Scotland,i know that there are lots more to see,but i think that i saw many things in just one week! do you think so??.
- Pros:Great country and very friendly people.
- Cons:Nothing,but is rainning often! :-)
- In a nutshell:Welcome to Scotland
Driving through roads in Scotland,you will see some beautiful landscapes in the countriside.There are lots of nice... more travel advice
The Edinburgh International Festival,presents:Classical Music,Opera,Theatre and Dance,in six major theatres or concert... more travel advice
Hosell's Related Pages
Scotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scotland For The Brave"
- "Scotland Travel Tips - Scotland Edinburgh Orkney"
- "My Scotland page"
- "Alba, Caledonia, "God's Country"; this is Scotland"
- "Scotland: fascinating and impressive"
- "Ben-UK's Scotland page"
- "Scotland, a sassenach's view"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scotland
- Hotels in Scotland
- Transportation in Scotland
- Nightlife in Scotland
- Restaurants in Scotland
- Shopping in Scotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Scotland
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Scotland
- 62 Reviews
- 92 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Scotland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scotland
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 80 reviews, 124 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 78 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 67 reviews, 122 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 61 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marbella Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (131)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top Scotland hotels
- Edinburgh Hotels
- 3409 Reviews - 6784 Photos
- Glasgow Hotels
- 1241 Reviews - 2065 Photos
- Aberdeen Hotels
- 486 Reviews - 887 Photos
- Inverness Hotels
- 339 Reviews - 758 Photos
- Oban Hotels
- 178 Reviews - 343 Photos
- Fort William Hotels
- 207 Reviews - 372 Photos
- Melrose Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 58 Photos
- Kingussie Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Pitlochry Hotels
- 91 Reviews - 192 Photos
- Ayr Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 258 Photos
- Stirling Hotels
- 251 Reviews - 769 Photos
- Perth Hotels
- 110 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Arrochar Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Aviemore Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 77 Photos
- Peebles Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 22 Photos