"WELCOME TO SCOTLAND!" Scotland by Hosell

Scotland Travel Guide: 12,835 reviews and 28,813 photos

VIEW OF EDINBURGH

I just returned few days ago of a week vacation trip to Scotland.I had a great time exploring this beautiful land,i've booked a hotel in Glasgow the largest city,and i spent all this time seeing the best places that Scotland has to offer.

I will start this page giving you a little bit of information about Scotland and all best places and things to do here.If you need more information of a concrete place then see my separate pages (I will built them very soon).

SCOTLAND,is a political division of Great Britain.(pop.1991...4,957,000) comprissing the northern part of the island of Great Britain and many surroundings islands too.The largest city in Scotland is Glasgow,but the capital and where is located the parliament is in Edinburgh.

Scotland is separated from England for Tweet River and Cheviot Hills.

I'll show you on this short page all places that i've visited during my time in Scotland,i know that there are lots more to see,but i think that i saw many things in just one week! do you think so??.

• Pros:Great country and very friendly people.
  • Cons:Nothing,but is rainning often! :-)
  • In a nutshell:Welcome to Scotland
  • Last visit to Scotland: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 19, 2005

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I've enjoyed your virtual tour and photo's of Scotland. Great page!

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 12:14 AM

nice pages of my motherland. It's a very long time sonce I visited Glasgow, so getting a virtual tour was greatly appreciated.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Oh, how I enjoyed your virtual tour of Scotland. You certainly captured the beautiful scenery; your photos just "pop" off the pages with all those brilliant flowers. Enjoyable and educational for me. I think your personal insights are invaluable.

• lou31's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2006 at 7:03 AM

Aahh...your beautiful photos bring back wonderful memories for me. Scotland is such a picturesque place. Loved reading your pages... Cheers

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 2:21 AM

Beautiful Scotland page Manuel! You've seen a lot!!! Your page brings back a lot of memories, I really would love to visit Scotland again some day! :-)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 9:52 AM

a lovely page bringing back great memories ! Scotland is really a lovely place !

• DPando's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2006 at 8:10 AM

genial gran tour por escocia...cuanto verdor y agua !!! es tal como mi amigo me ha descrito !! genial pagina

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2006 at 3:28 AM

Really, you did see a LOT - thanks for a wonderful page - brings back good memories!!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2005 at 11:13 AM

Lovely page on Scotland so familiar to me! Did you have your pint at Ryan's in Edinburgh?

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 1:05 AM

Fabulous time to be in Edinburgh & Glasgow Manuel.. You certainly got to some great locations.. excellent information. Great coverage of some beautiful places.

Hosell

“Voyage,Voyage plus loin que le jour et la nuit :-)”

Badges & Stats in Scotland

Have you been to Scotland?

Latest Activity in Scotland