"BADEN- A nice and small town!." Top 5 Page for this destination Baden by Hosell

Baden Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 225 photos

MAIN SQUARE

Baden is a nice and small town located 15 miles south of Vienna.During my days in Vienna,I booked a excursion called "Vienna Woods".In this nice excursion I've visited some nice places to see south of the city,at Vienna's Forest.

Baden is also very well know for its famous Spa and healthcare.The imperial family were using them from long time ago.This town, was also once home of the great musicians Mozart and Beethoven.
We just stayed about 2 hours visiting this nice city,and I liked my short visit very much.So I will show you just a few pictures taken here.

This is a view at Main Square,here you can see the Cafe Central,here we had ,at the end or our visit,a very nice Capucchino coffe and a piece of Sachertorte (a chocolate cake, it is a Vienna's speciallity!)

• Pros:Nice Small Town!
  • Cons:Nothing!!
  • In a nutshell:Welcome to BADEN!!
  • Last visit to Baden: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 17, 2004

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2009 at 6:12 PM

This a lovely area to visit, love the Autum colours!

• dannebro's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 10:52 AM

great page !

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2006 at 6:30 AM

I've heard of the Baden in Germany, but not of the Baden in Austria. It looks like a nice town for a day trip out of Vienna.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 2:52 PM

a lovely page & great pics, Manuel ! Liechtenstein castle looks great, but it is a shame I have never been there myself !! :-((

• arlequin_g's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2005 at 12:27 AM

Es un sitio increible. Si visito Viena el mes que viene no me puedo perder Baden!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2004 at 6:54 AM

Great page. I was there in late 1980s, nice to see it didn't change since that time!

• Arenas's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2004 at 10:36 AM

Bonito sitio!

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2004 at 10:50 AM

My son would love to Beethoven's house, another interesting place I must try to visit

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 5:50 AM

Oh, Manuel, such a lovely short trip to Baden. Love the architecture, beautiful scenery, and history of this wonderful area. Such vivid colors!

Hosell

“Voyage,Voyage plus loin que le jour et la nuit :-)”

Badges & Stats in Baden