United States of America Hotel Tips by Hosell

United States of America Hotels: 189 reviews and 205 photos

A GREAT PLACE AT FLAGSTAFF - United States of America
Super 8 Hotel: A GREAT PLACE AT FLAGSTAFF

This is another nice and small hotel,this time at Arizona state: FLAGSTAFF.
It is the Super 8 Hotel,located just outside of that medium size town.If you need more accommodation tips,take a look to my separated pages.Thank you!!.

Price: US$40-80

SMALL AND NICE HOTELS - United States of America
Super 8-Accor Hotels, etc: SMALL AND NICE HOTELS

Travelling in all the United States you'll find lots of very nice and small hotels,there are a few national hotel chains that I'll tell you below.They have a very nice prices I was surprised to see prices below $20 something very hard to find in Europe.

Normally they cost between $25 to $60 a really very nice price because lot of them are located in big cities ,but normally they are always just outisde of medium or small towns.I stayed also a weeked in a small hotel just outside of Chicago for $65 a very good price.They are nice,cheap,clean and comfortables. These are some american hotel chains:

Accor Hotels
Comfort Inn
Ramada
Super 8
Motel 6 and lots more!.

Also in the U.S you can find lot of nice" Bed & Breakfast "and very good "Campgrounds " with very nice prices also.

this is a picture taken in one of these small hotels around St. Louis.

Price: US$20-40

VERY NICE PLACE IN LAS VEGAS - United States of America
Travelodge Hotel: VERY NICE PLACE IN LAS VEGAS

This is the small hotel where we stayed our three nights in the amazing city of Las Vegas.It is a very nice and cheap hotel located just behind of the Strip. Very close to all main attractions in the city.The price it was of $36 per night a very nice price isn't? for a doble room with free breakfast in the hotel lobby.

Price: US$20-40

A GREAT PLACE IN LAS VEGAS - United States of America
BELLAGIO HOTEL: A GREAT PLACE IN LAS VEGAS

During our days in Las Vegas,we tried to stay in the Hotel Excalibur in the Strip,but because it was July and high season the hotel it was full.Then we asked in a few more and the same answer,finally we found a small and nice hotel that I'll show you on the next tip.

I never stayed a night here at Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas,but I would like to place that hotel here in accommodations because is one of best hotels in the city and with a reasonable price comparing with other big american cities,about $190.

Don't miss the fountain and music free show in the garden of hotel!.

Price: US$120-180

• Written Feb 19, 2005
GOOD HOTELS - United States of America
MILDFORD PLAZA HOTEL: GOOD HOTELS

I'll show you in here just a few of the numerous hotels that I stayed in the United States.Lucky I been in one of best hotels in the capital and also in another nice hotel in NY.
This picture was taken at "Mildford Plaza Hotel" in New York,the price for a standart doble room is of $165. it is located in the heart of Manhattan,at Brodway.The "good hotels" in big american cities are very expensive.

In Washington D.C I stayed in one of best hotels in the city: "Washington Hilton & Towers" the price of a standar doble room in of $244. I payed a little bit less because I booked a room by a spanish travel agency and I just payed about $175. but really still being very much!!!!.

Picture taken at Mildford Plaza Hotel in NY

Price: US$120-180

• Written Feb 19, 2005

Hosell

“Voyage,Voyage plus loin que le jour et la nuit :-)”

Badges & Stats in United States of America

Have you been to United States of America?

Latest Activity in United States of America

Visiting United States of America?
Read real reviews about United States of America Hotels!