London Restaurant Tips by Hosell
London Restaurants: 3,010 reviews and 4,161 photos
<font color='darkcyan'size='3'>My favorite restaurant in London,is: LUCA'S !! with speciallities in greek cuisine.
Favorite Dish: <font color='darkorchid'size='3'>Has specialities in greek cuisine, try the Moussaka,and the greek salad,with lettuce,tomatoes,olives,greek cheese,and olive oil,are Great!!</font>
Directions: Is located in Queenways close to my hotel,but I don't remember the address.</font>
exterior view of The Swan
The Swan,it is located in the Bayswater area and just next to Kensington Gardens,it has a very nice selection of traditional homemade brittish meals.It is always crowed,because it is one of most known and oldest pubs in London,and for their very nice prices!.The Swan also offer a daily carvery available all day. Roast of the day during day and up to 4 roasts in the evenings,you can choose between Roast Beef,Pork or Turkey.Also this nice place has a large selection of draught Beers and Real Ales,some of them are:Erdinger,Fosters,Kronenburg,Stella,John Smith,Guinness.Don't miss a nice pint of brittish beer while you are having your meal!.
Favorite Dish: The Swan offer a large selection of Brittish homemade dishes,as Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding,the traditional Fish and chips,Honey Pork Ham with chips and veggies,also have some nice salads,and hamburguers.The Swan also has an exterior patio for smokers,and a terrace in the first floor,you must to ask for your order in the bar desk and then let them know where you are sitting,soon they will take your drinks or food to your table.
Address: 66 Bayswater Road, Bayswater, London W2 3PH
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just in front of the Kensington Gardens and next to the tube station of Lancaster Gate.
Phone: Tel. 020 7262 5204
Walking in the Candem area,we find this very good restaurant,we had some delicious pizzas at a very reasonable price for a expensive city like London.I had a huge bacon,onions and mushrooms pizza for just 6,45 Pounds!
Favorite Dish: All kinds of pizzas,also they offer a few pasta dishes and some very nice salads,we had also a Greek Salad and it was yummy!!
Address: Invernees Street
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: It is located just in the right corner of this street,just next to Camden Market
Price: less than US$10
This is a very nice italian restaurant with speciallities in pasta dishes and also some pizzas.We had a very nice salad and a Lasagna.
Address: 19 Creaven Terrace,London W2 3QH
Comparison: about average
Directions: It was located just in front of my hotel in Bayswater area
Phone: 020 7262 2090
More Reviews (27)
- See All Excellent hotel with a great value for...
- See All GREEN PARK
- London,has three international...
Hosell's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 31 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 101 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
- Uploaded a Photo to "Excellent Brittish Food!"
- Wrote a Review Excellent Brittish Food! about Swan pub, Bayswater in London Restaurants
- Commented on one of lina112's London travel pages
- updated a London Travel Page "WELCOME TO LONDON!!"
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Comments of Ideal Youth..."
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 80 reviews, 124 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 78 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 67 reviews, 122 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 61 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marbella Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (132)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Tower of London- 463 Reviews, 762 Photos
- Buckingham Palace.- 398 Reviews, 660 Photos
- British Museum- 295 Reviews, 529 Photos
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben- 374 Reviews, 632 Photos
- Camden Town, Lock and Market.- 101 Reviews, 180 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 259 Reviews, 447 Photos
- Portobello Road and Notting Hill- 89 Reviews, 132 Photos
- London Eye- 265 Reviews, 455 Photos
- Other Museums and Galleries- 265 Reviews, 584 Photos
- Tower Bridge- 294 Reviews, 478 Photos
See All London Things to Do