"VT MEETING IN BENIDORM!" Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm by Hosell

Benidorm Travel Guide: 440 reviews and 765 photos

Benidorm my Hometown.

This page is dedicated to the VT meeting here in my city Benidorm, at the theme park TERRA MITICA, on 22nd September 2002.

In this page I'll show you the best things to do and see in Benidorm!!!.

This is a picture of Benidorm skyline taken from Terra Mitica.

VT members at TERRA MITICA.

This theme park of my city,has five areas or worlds:
ROME,

GREECE,

EGYPT,

IBERIA AND THE ISLANDS
.The price it is of 30 Euros for an adult ticket.Also has some discounts for groups and half price for children.Here you can find also some good restaurants and a lot of souvenirs shops.Don't miss a ride at Magnum Colossus the largest wood rollercoaster in Europe.Also you can find more info and a map of the Park at my Alicante page.

In this picture you can see all VT members at Terra Mitica.Left to right:Hosell (Manuel),Zuzu (Zuzanne_M),Sir Richard (Joaquin),Carmela71 (Carmen),Pginer (Pilar) and the picture was taken by Beach_Dog (Stacy).
(I want to say Thank you to Stacy and Carmen to shared your pictures with me!)

EGYPT AREA

All VT members at the entrance of the Park,in the EGYPT area.It was a pleasure for me to meet all these VT friends here in my hometown.We all have had a very nice and funny day out!.

See my travelogues for more pictures!.

• Pros:Was GREAT meet some good VT friends!
  • Cons:Nothing.
  • In a nutshell:Welcome to TERRA MITICA!.
  • Last visit to Benidorm: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Feb 5, 2005

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Hola Manuel, te felicito por tu página de Benidorm. Aún no he estado en Terra Mítica!

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2010 at 7:13 AM

Hi Manuel, Nice meeting you in Krakow at the table de espana. I made it back to Los Angeles, yesterday afternoon. The trip was a lot of fun. Karl

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2008 at 10:54 AM

Hi again Hosell, back to refresh my memory of the name of the village Guadalest thanks - but when are the Moors and Christians festivals around your area?Hope all is well with you.

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Great Page!

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Your home city has such an interesting mix of old and new! There is so much to see in Spain - I am sorry we will have to miss your beautiful city. Thanks for the tips on Seville!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2007 at 3:10 AM

Thanks Manuel for very interesting page. I've been passing by Benidorm last year on my way from Valensia to Alicante. I've seen its towers from apart. I've heard a lot of this resort (They say it's more expensive. But many Russians bought flats there...)

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2007 at 5:21 PM

Thanks for the very interesting tour of your most beautiful home town.

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 3:27 PM

Your homecity is amazing!! No words. Nice:)

• zizkov's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2006 at 9:56 AM

Enjoyed your views of Benidorm, maybe I should reconsider it (I can always use some winter sun). And you visited Falkirk? I'll bet you came for our wheel.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2006 at 9:10 AM

Wonderful travelogues. Such an achievement to present your hometown with such authentic, comprehensive, and enticing narratives. Splendid photographs. An above par presentation. Bravo!

Hosell Lives Here!

Hosell

“Voyage,Voyage plus loin que le jour et la nuit :-)”

Badges & Stats in Benidorm

Have you been to Benidorm?

Latest Activity in Benidorm