"ANDORRA, the country at Pyrenees." Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra by Hosell
Andorra Travel Guide: 542 reviews and 1,232 photos
Andorra,officialy Principality of Andorra,autonomous parlamentary co-principality ,and has a extesion of 467s km.
Its capital and largest city is
Andorra la Vella with a population of about 22.000 p.
.Andorra comprises several high mountains valleys.
Andorra is divided into seven districts,the people are made up of Andorrans of Catalans stock (about 25%),Spanish (over 50%),and French (6%).Catalan is the official language,although Spanish and french is spoken.
Here in Andorra,you can find a lot of nice department stores and shops because their prices are lower than in France or Spain.Also has several very good Ski resorts and for the practice of other winter sports.
This is a picture taken at Romanesque Bridge of Ordino.
Here you can see a partial view of Andorra's capital: Andorra la Vella.Is a nice and small city,with some interesting things to see and also a lot of shops and department stores.
In the center of Andorra La Vella,you'll find also one of best Spa in Europe,it is called "Caldea" and is a big new building just next to the shopping street,so if you need some relax,Caldea is your place!.
See my must see activities for details.
Andorra is located in the Pyrenees between France and Spain.Here you can find beautiful high mountains landscapes and real nature.There are some hotels located in high mountains with spectaculars views!.
- Pros:Nature ,Shopping and Winter Sports.
- In a nutshell:The Country at Pyrenees!!
I'll suggest you to stop here on your way to Andorra.La Seu D'urgell is located in Spain (Lleida province) and it is... more travel advice
My last visit to Andorra was during the first week of December,so I were lucky to see all beatiful colors of the fall in... more travel advice
Hosell's Related Pages
Andorra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A great, mountainous, little principality!"
- "ANDORRA, the country at Pyrenees."
- "EL PAIS DELS PIRINEUS"
- "Jewel in the Middle of Pyrenees"
- "Andorra, Petite Gem of the Pyrenees"
- "THE SMALLEST COUNTRY IN THE IBERIAN PENINSULA"
- "The Small Mountain Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andorra
- Hotels in Andorra
- Transportation in Andorra
- Nightlife in Andorra
- Restaurants in Andorra
- Shopping in Andorra
- Warnings and Dangers in Andorra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andorra
- 20 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Andorra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andorra
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 80 reviews, 124 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 78 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 67 reviews, 122 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 61 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marbella Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos