"patrikske's new Brussels Page" Brussels by patrikske
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,656 reviews and 11,977 photos
The capital of Belgium, with about a million inhabitants, is also called the capital of Europe, Architectural styles range from Gothic cathedrals and churches to the gracious classical facades of the Palais des Nations, the Royal Palace and to the many art nouveau and art deco houses in the comfortable neighborhoods where the Bruxellois live.
LE CERCUEIL (The Coffin) . This café is quite special. It is decorated like a morgue, complete with coffins, skulls,... more travel advice
MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCES The most famous permanent exhibit at this Museum focuses on the dinosaur species... more travel advice
patrikske's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 47 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 357 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oostende Intro, 110 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Brazil Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Icmeler Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Dover Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Bredene-aan-Zee Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Izmir Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos