Saskatoon Packing List Tips by DrSpiritGirl
Saskatoon What to Pack: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Luggage and bags: Any kind of luggage/bags are fine - rolling wheels are easy for Saskatoon
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Depending on the time of the year visiting Saskatoon - if it is wintertime, you do want to bring gloves, scarf, headgear, and a warm coat. (Boots are a good idea too.) In the summer, you want to have clothes that will allow for hot (30C) to cool evenings (15-20).
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: In the summer you do want mosquito spray!!!!
In the winter you do want to bring moisturizers!!!
Photo Equipment: Anything goes
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Light colored clothes are the best for fooling those crazy bugs, bathing suits of any kind are appropriate....
More Reviews (6)
DrSpiritGirl's Related Pages
Saskatoon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada"
- "MY STAY IN SASKATOON"
- "Chilly Saskatoon"
- "DrSpiritGirl's new Saskatoon Page"
- "Saskatoon - City of Bridges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saskatoon
- Hotels in Saskatoon
- Transportation in Saskatoon
- Nightlife in Saskatoon
- Restaurants in Saskatoon
- Shopping in Saskatoon
- Warnings and Dangers in Saskatoon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saskatoon
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saskatoon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saskatoon
Photos in SaskatoonSee All Photos (5)
- Saskatoon Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Cuba Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Toronto Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos