Saskatoon Off The Beaten Path Tips by DrSpiritGirl
Saskatoon Off The Beaten Path: 14 reviews and 9 photos
One of the things that is often missed is visiting the University of Saskatchewan Campus. This campus is one of the most beautiful during the summer. As well, there are two interesting museums on campus: The Deifenbaker Museum, and the dinosaur/biological museum (in the Geology/Biology building).
More Reviews (6)
DrSpiritGirl's Related Pages
Saskatoon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada"
- "MY STAY IN SASKATOON"
- "Chilly Saskatoon"
- "DrSpiritGirl's new Saskatoon Page"
- "Saskatoon - City of Bridges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saskatoon
- Hotels in Saskatoon
- Transportation in Saskatoon
- Nightlife in Saskatoon
- Restaurants in Saskatoon
- Shopping in Saskatoon
- Warnings and Dangers in Saskatoon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saskatoon
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saskatoon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saskatoon
Photos in SaskatoonSee All Photos (5)
- Saskatoon Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Cuba Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Toronto Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos