Kalymnos Island Things to Do Tips by Kristina1701
Kalymnos Island Things to Do: 21 reviews and 43 photos
Kalymnos is famous for its sponges. If you're lucky, like I me, you'll even find one at the beach. Otherwise there are many stores selling all kinds of sponges to take home as a souvenir.
Kristina1701's Related Pages
Kalymnos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Doing The Dodecanese""
- "Sponge Divers' Island"
- "Welcome to my Kalimnos Page"
- "Daytripping to Kalymnos"
- "Kalmynos - an island waiting for it's tourists"
- "Second Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalymnos Island
- Hotels in Kalymnos Island
- Transportation in Kalymnos Island
- Shopping in Kalymnos Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gasparilla Island Hotels
- Batu Pahat Hotels
- Pasay City Hotels
- São Paulo
- Mamallapuram Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kalymnos Island
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kalymnos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalymnos Island
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 32 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mainz Intro, 33 reviews, 11 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Ingelheim am Rhein Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Land Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Eichstätt Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Poços de Caldas Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos