"Limerick" Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick by Kristina1701
Limerick Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 294 photos
NOTE: I'm just about to build my Limerick Page, ..... it would be a pleasure to welcome you back here later!
Limerick, situated in the west of the island at the Shannon River, has about 100,000 inhabitants and is the third largest city in Ireland. It surely makes a good base for touring the mid-west of the country for it is close to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway for example, Dublin and Cork aren't that far away either, the city itself is not very spectacular though. Besides Limerick is known for its high crime-rate.
- Cons:high crime-rate
Unfortunately Limerick has a very high crime-rate and is known as the stab capital of Ireland. I found it hard to... more travel advice
UL, located in Castletroy, is a relatively new university and is supposed to be one of the best in the country; if not... more travel advice
Kristina1701's Related Pages
Limerick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Limerick - She's a Lady"
- "My Mother's Hometown"
- "sorry about this one"
- "Orlikins goes home"
- "Limerick City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Limerick
- Hotels in Limerick
- Transportation in Limerick
- Nightlife in Limerick
- Restaurants in Limerick
- Shopping in Limerick
- Warnings and Dangers in Limerick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Limerick
- 13 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Limerick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limerick
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 32 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mainz Intro, 33 reviews, 11 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Ingelheim am Rhein Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Land Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Eichstätt Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Poços de Caldas Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos