"Naracoorte , The limestone Coast" Naracoorte by dropbear
Naracoorte Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 23 photos
An easy drive from Adelaide ,3.5hrs or Melbourne 4.5hrs, makes it an ideal base for your Limestone Coast experience; the major attractions of the region all become easy day trips.
The town boasts busy shops, a range of recreational facilities, quality accommodation and galleries. It is a family friendly town with an abundance of parks, playgroundsand local attractions to explore.
I live where i live because it is very peace full living out in the scrub away from the mad rush and noise of townships .My house is a kit house and was cheaper than a coventional(square) house of the same floor space
Kaolas are being relocated to the Naracoorte area from Kangaroo Island as the introduced population has reached plage proportions
- Pros:Great weather ,Top people
- Cons:a'nt none
- In a nutshell:the mild climate and central location make it a great town to live in and visit
The Naracoorte caves are situated 15km south east of the town. The caves have received world heritage listing due to the... more travel advice
dropbear's Related Pages
Naracoorte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See the Caves"
- "World Heritage listed cave sites"
- "Naracoorte , The limestone Coast"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naracoorte
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Naracoorte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naracoorte
Photos in NaracoorteSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Namibia Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Naracoorte Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 photos
- Botswana Intro, 2 photos