"SKIING in Alta Badia region" Corvara in Badia by canaglic
Corvara in Badia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
The Italian ski resort of Corvara is part of the Dolomiti Superski Area with access to 530 individual pistes. In addition to the skiing in Corvara itself (130km of pisted ski runs), the appropriate ski Lift Pass will allow you to ski or snowboard in the other Dolomiti Superski ski resorts of Alpe di Pampeago, Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm, Alta Badia, Alta Pusteria, Arabba, Bruneck-Kronplatz, Cortina d`Ampezzo, Marmolada, Obereggen, Predazzo, San Martino di Castrozza, San Vito di Cadore, Val Gardena, Val di Fassa, Val di Fiemme, Valle Isarco and Zoldo Alto. Corvara is directly linked by Ski Lift to the ski areas of Santa Cristina (Val Gardena).
The ski resort itself is above 1500m, so skiing or boarding back to the resort is usually possible.
There is an airport within two hours drive, so ski weekends, snowboard breaks and short ski holidays to Corvara are perfectly feasible. Bolzano Airport is just one hours drive away, in good driving conditions, so you can be on the piste quickly.
canaglic's Related Pages
Corvara in Badia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Family Hiking in the Dolomites with Colletts"
- "A GREAT PLACE TO SKI"
- "SKIING in Alta Badia region"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corvara in Badia
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Corvara in Badia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corvara in Badia
Photos in Corvara in BadiaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 57 reviews, 93 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 37 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 36 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Split Intro, 25 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hvar Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bovec Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Pula Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Korcula Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Opatija Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos