"Mannymiami's new Fire Island Page" Fire Island Pines by mannymiami
Fire Island Pines Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 208 photos
<font color=magenta size=+1> Even though I am a native New Yorker I never had the chance to visit this famous Gay resort that I heard so much about until one of my best friend John thats lives in Miami and and went up to the Island to work for the summer season invited me to come up and visit him. My first impresion was how unique this place was... A small Island where no cars or roads exsist only little boardwalks that take you from one area to another. You park you car at this town in Long Island called Sayville and then you take the ferry boat either to Cherry Grove or the Pines. I dedicate this travel page to my best friend John Drago who showed me a great time and gave me the chance to come and see him up in Fire Island.
This is the town of Sayville in Long Island where you catch the ferry to cross the bay to Fire Island. more travel advice
mannymiami's Related Pages
Fire Island Pines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fire Island Pines: Most Wonderful Place on Earth"
- "Mannymiami's new Fire Island Page"
- "sayville's new Fire Island Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fire Island Pines
- Hotels in Fire Island Pines
- Transportation in Fire Island Pines
- Nightlife in Fire Island Pines
- Restaurants in Fire Island Pines
- Shopping in Fire Island Pines
- Warnings and Dangers in Fire Island Pines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fire Island Pines
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Fire Island Pines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fire Island Pines
Photos in Fire Island PinesSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 93 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 81 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 52 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 59 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 40 reviews, 37 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos