Cuba Favorite Tips by mannymiami
Cuba Favorites: 276 reviews and 205 photos
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+>This is one of my favorite spots in Havana, its called 'La Punta' or the point. Its located at Prado en Malecon. This is the entrance to the bay of Havana and in the background you can see the Moro castle...
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+>I'll never forget that afternoon as the sun was setting, I saw this man just pick up and got on an intertube and just drifted away and he dissapered in the darkness of the night. He probably made it to the Keys or Miami or who knows.... Made God be with him...
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+> Jose Marti is the most famous patriot of all of Cuba fighting for the independence fron Spain
Fondest memory: <font color=red size=+> One of my favorite places to hang out is at La Punta or the Point which is the entrance to the harbour of Havana and the Moro Castle in the background.
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+>I miss my Family... Thats Yaromil my little cousin and Me...
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+> So close and yet so far... Thats excactly what I think when ever I go back to Cuba. Only 90 miles away and a 30 minute flight from Miami to Havana. for 42 years ever since the comedian in Chief has taken over the island nation Cubans have tried to flee and escape Cuba on anything they can from boats to rafts. Sevral years ago it was reported on the news of a young guy fleeing on a wind board and making it to the Florida Keys. I saw that and it was amazing. Well hopefully time is running out for Castro. He has one foot on a banana peel and the other in a casket...
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+>I'll never forget the night that in a the middle of a blackout around 3am, I went out and helped myself with this very special souvinir....LOL.
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+> That building there was my cousin Santiago's home,the top floor on the left,across from the hotel Plaza. My home away from home in Havana...
Fondest memory: <font color=blue size=+>Hot steamy summer days along the Malecon people watching.In most cases its hard for Cubans to get to the beach because the transportation system is bad,so they have no other choice but to refresh themselfs at the Malecon.This is right next to the entrance to the bay of Havana so its very polluted there.Its one of the most contaminated areas in Cuba the waters of 'el Malecon'..
More Reviews (77)
- See All American Killed in Havana
- See All Welcome to Cuba!!!
- See All Step by step the World is breaking off...
- See All I don't know whether this...
mannymiami's Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuba-once the land of the one US dollar notes"
- "The Island of Rum, Cigars, Old Cars and Music"
- "Cuba que linda es Cuba..."
- "Back to Havana December 2004"
- "Castro's Cuba"
- "My itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuba
- Hotels in Cuba
- Transportation in Cuba
- Nightlife in Cuba
- Restaurants in Cuba
- Shopping in Cuba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuba
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ko Sai Rot Hotels
- Passau Hotels
- Condado Hotels
- Pulau Mantang Hotels
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 149 Reviews
- 176 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
- Commented on one of jadedmuse's Cuba travel pages
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Driving from San Diego to Miami..."
- updated a Cuba Travel Page "Lets Start The New Year Right!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beware of falling objects!!!!"
- Wrote a Review American Killed in Havana in Cuba Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 93 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 81 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 52 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 59 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 40 reviews, 37 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Top Cuba hotels
- Trinidad Hotels
- 229 Reviews - 673 Photos
- Varadero Hotels
- 446 Reviews - 893 Photos
- Havana Hotels
- 1578 Reviews - 3582 Photos
- Cayo Coco Hotels
- 91 Reviews - 174 Photos
- Santiago de Cuba Hotels
- 145 Reviews - 367 Photos
- Santa Clara Hotels
- 53 Reviews - 122 Photos
- Nuevitas Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Holguín Hotels
- 110 Reviews - 313 Photos
- Cuba Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 42 Photos
- Cayo Largo Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 118 Photos
- Cayo Santa María Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 10 Photos
- Las Tunas Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Cayo Guillermo Hotels
- 19 Reviews - 47 Photos
- Cienfuegos Hotels
- 107 Reviews - 292 Photos
- Trinidad Hotels
- 1 Hotel