"Santiago de Cuba Oriente" Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Cuba by mannymiami

Santiago de Cuba Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 367 photos

Santiago de Cuba is one of the most beautiful cities in Cuba. The People are very friendly and hospitable and "Los Orientales" as the People in this part of the country are called are the warmest of all the rest from the whole country.There's a famous song that goes,"Cuando me fui de Cuba deje mi vida y mi corazon", This is where my Parents and my partner Hector are from. I would like to dedicate this page to all three of them.. Oriente "donde la sangre es caliente'!!!

• Last visit to Santiago de Cuba: Oct 2000
  • Intro Updated Aug 2, 2005

• authoress's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2007 at 10:18 AM

My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip to Cuba very soon so I appreciate all of your comments and photos. My main question is what is the best way to get there - which Cuban city would we start from? Thanks again.

• Jan 12, 2005 at 7:02 AM

Really like your insights on Cuba. I would love to go there someday. I'll have to check out your pages in more detail latter. Thanks

• shashasharon's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2004 at 5:59 PM

thank you thank you thank you..I loved all your tips and dedications..I will have many questions for you soon..xoshasha

• IrishFem's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2003 at 7:23 AM

I hope to visit Cuba in November, thanks for your tips. Your pictures are amazing ;-)

mannymiami

“Travel is the ultimate education!!!”

Badges & Stats in Santiago de Cuba

Have you been to Santiago de Cuba?

Photos in Santiago de Cuba