"The city of San Juan "land of great wine and sun"." San Juan by mannymiami

San Juan Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 71 photos

<font color=666666 size=+1> Me and the love of my life. Working on being together whether here or there but we will be together.Some times lifes not fare like when you meet your soulmate and they happen to live in some other part of the World and not in your own town or even in your own country, but I guess this is part of ones destiny. We both met one night ,two weeks after I was involved in a violent car accident, one night when after being in bed for two weeks in my dark bedroom I decided to go online and try to cheer myself up cause my face was disfigured and my body was in pain, So I went into a foreign chat room and we met. He told me that he was Cuban living in Argentina and I told him that I also was Cuban living in the States and we chatted from 10pm till 6am the next morning. Hector was with me through all my darkest moments everyday , we even went through the 911 tragedy together. He brought back my smile and that I will never forget him cause of that. Well one day I recieved an email from him to go to the airport and pick up a plane ticket to come and spend a couple of weeks with him and his family for the holidays...and I'll tell You all that the rest is nothing but sweet history thats going to last a long time. Te Amo Negro!!!! Thats us in the city of San Juan 'wine country of Argentina.

• Last visit to San Juan: Jan 2002
  • Intro Updated May 19, 2003

• Jan 14, 2010 at 8:58 AM

I accidentally came across your page and it was nice to see the pics you and comments you posted about my hometown, San Juan. Hope your luv story is still strong.

• hgchuy's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2005 at 8:23 PM

I am glad that you found your "amor de tu vida".

• mcaffa's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2004 at 11:31 AM

Excellent San Juan tips, and a wonderful love story as well.

• grishaV1's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2003 at 3:02 PM

hello manny, a great story of love not so different to my own. liked your page :-)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2002 at 8:25 PM

a page made with love, great infos too and wonderful pics

mannymiami

“Travel is the ultimate education!!!”

Badges & Stats in San Juan

Have you been to San Juan?

Photos in San Juan