"The city of San Juan "land of great wine and sun"." San Juan by mannymiami
San Juan Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 71 photos
<font color=666666 size=+1> Me and the love of my life. Working on being together whether here or there but we will be together.Some times lifes not fare like when you meet your soulmate and they happen to live in some other part of the World and not in your own town or even in your own country, but I guess this is part of ones destiny. We both met one night ,two weeks after I was involved in a violent car accident, one night when after being in bed for two weeks in my dark bedroom I decided to go online and try to cheer myself up cause my face was disfigured and my body was in pain, So I went into a foreign chat room and we met. He told me that he was Cuban living in Argentina and I told him that I also was Cuban living in the States and we chatted from 10pm till 6am the next morning. Hector was with me through all my darkest moments everyday , we even went through the 911 tragedy together. He brought back my smile and that I will never forget him cause of that. Well one day I recieved an email from him to go to the airport and pick up a plane ticket to come and spend a couple of weeks with him and his family for the holidays...and I'll tell You all that the rest is nothing but sweet history thats going to last a long time. Te Amo Negro!!!! Thats us in the city of San Juan 'wine country of Argentina.
This place is a very arid dry desert national park. It almost has a moonlike feel to the atmosphere. more travel advice
This place is one of the most beautiful places Ive seen in Argentina... more travel advice
- See All El dique de Ullum in San Juan...
- See All Majestic Mountains and Blue Skies
- See All A typical San Juaninian House
- See All My Favorite Little Cafe
- Packing List
mannymiami's Related Pages
San Juan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city of San Juan "land of great wine and sun"."
- "San Juan"
- "San Juan"
- "The history of la difunta Correa, in San Juan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan
- Transportation in San Juan
- Nightlife in San Juan
- Restaurants in San Juan
- Warnings and Dangers in San Juan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Juan
- 59 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Juan
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Driving from San Diego to Miami..."
- Wrote a Review Valle de La Luna " The Valley of the Moon. in San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Valle de La Luna " The Valley of the Moon."
- created a San Juan Travelogue "Six months later back in San Juan Argentina"
Photos in San JuanSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 93 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 81 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 52 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 59 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 43 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 40 reviews, 37 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Latest San Juan hotel reviews
- Zonda Hostel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 27, 2013