"Rob47's new Malaga Page" Málaga by Rob47
Málaga Travel Guide: 887 reviews and 2,326 photos
I didnt see much of Malaga, as we were going to stay in Fuengirola.
The Costa Del Sol is a beautiful place to go especially in Winter when it is so cold at home.
Travel light......you dont need too many clothes. comfortable shoes are best LOTS OF SUN TAN LOTION as the Spanish sun... more travel advice
The Fuengirola promenade is a nice place just to sit and look at the views Sunshine in the Winter is always nice more travel advice
Rob47's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
Photos in MálagaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Middlesbrough Intro, 24 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nottinghamshire Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Assen Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nigeria Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Mannheim Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- York Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.