"Rob47's new Dunkerque Page" Dunkerque by Rob47
Dunkerque Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 61 photos
Stayed in a nice chateau in Bourbourg.
Historic & Modern Dunkerque
Dunkerque started life in the 8th century as a simple fishing harbour. It has become a major international port and industrial centre, handling bulk cargoes from all over the world, as well as being a freight ferry port for many lorries crossing between the UK and Europe.
The famous wartime evacuation
In Britain many people first associate "Dunkirk" (the English spelling) with the famous evacuation of British, French and Allied troops in 1940.
There are some very nice places in this area.
1 PERSON = 250F 2 PERSON =300F THERE IS A MOAT AROUND THIS CHATEAU.....IT IS IN A FANTASTIC SETTING. Pleasant walk down... more travel advice
Rob47's Related Pages
Dunkerque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to funky's new Dunkerque Page"
- "mok's new Dunkerque Page"
- "Rob47's new Dunkerque Page"
- "Thea's Dunkerque Page"
- "powerhand's new Dunkerque page"
- "Dynamo Operation"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dunkerque
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dunkerque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dunkerque
Photos in DunkerqueSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Middlesbrough Intro, 24 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nottinghamshire Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Assen Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nigeria Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Mannheim Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.