"how to find me" yakacik's Profile

skype phones
via msn live messenger

• Intro Updated May 26, 2007

Nov 1, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Hello there Mehmet, just dropping by to wish you a very happy birthday and a great year to come. fergy

Nov 1, 2013 at 5:57 AM

• egonwegh's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Happy birthday!!

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Happy Birthday Mehmet, old friend. Please have a couple of biers on me. I'll pay you next time we meet, haha. Have a great day. Regards from Cornwall.

• basstbn's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Happy Birthday, Mehmet!

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Hello Mehmet, I see you have not been on VT for a while. I am just dropping in to wish you a very happy birthday and a great year to come. fergy.

May 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Hello again Mehmet and no thanks required at all. That is why we are here on VT, to assist other travellers, that is the hole idea. I am so glad your daughter had a good time. Please don't worry about disturbing me or anything lke that, I love to hear from and / or meet people from all over the world. Did your daughter start a VT page herself and if so, what is her VT name? I would love to see her pages about her travels. Regards, fergy.

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Dear Mehmet,. Happy birthday . Hope you are both well and happy. Have a bier on me my friend. Geoff

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 5:07 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 10:29 AM

dogum gununuzu kutlarim nice nice yillara...

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
yakacik's Profile Photo

yakacik

“Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point”

Real Name