"Amagasaki City" Amagasaki by Enzo
Amagasaki Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Amagasaki City is a small city of approx 100,000 people
outside of Osaka.
It seems to have one main hotel The HOPINN AMING which seems to cater for mainly business travellers.
Amagasaki City is an ideal place to stay for anyone, the HOPINN is very reasonable, much cheaper than we expected. It is in easy reach of all of the Osaka-Kyoto area of Japan. The hotel is right beside the train station.
There are some excellent restaurants in the area and also plenty of Kareoke bars. The people in this area are wonderfully friendly and welcoming.
Enzo's Related Pages
Amagasaki Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Amagasaki
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Amagasaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amagasaki
Photos in AmagasakiSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Lahti Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 8 travelogues
- China Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 17 reviews, 49 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joensuu Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Eindhoven Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Finland Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Europe Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castlebar Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue