"Europe? Great band! *snigger*" Europe by Enzo

Europe Travel Guide: 690,974 reviews and 1,845,657 photos

<center><b>S</b>ee Travelogues!!</center>

<font size="2"><b>H</b>i, this is only a fun page, kind of a test ground for different cyber experiments and also a fun-graphics page (see travelogue).

<font color=red><b>I</b>'m just after noticing one of my travelogs is gone!!! The one with the fun edited pics!! what the heck.....??
Problem: The travelogue is called Real Postcards, the link is there with the other logs but if u click on it u get taken to my Lahti, Finland Log.....wierd....!
But the actual log i'm "missing" is still here in cyber space somewhere! :-( </font>

<u><b>D</b>on't bother to rate this page</u>, it's not intended for that. Rather I hope you get a laugh or two from it, I plan an overhaul in the near future so maybe then it may be more visitable(?).

<b>F</b>or some exceedingly facetious..erm...funny-stuff, please peruse:

<a href="/m/.55851/?s=X">Giampiero6</a>'s Goofey gallery of Art<li><a href="/m/.55851/article/167/4/?s=U">GG of A1</a> <li><a href="/m/.55851/article/167/5/?s=W">GG of A2</a>

<a href="/m/.118550/?s=n">Daarth</a> 's Pages<li><a href="/m/.118550/6/?s=l">Mars</a> <li><a href="/m/.118550/24061/?s=E">Europe</a>
</font>

<b>H</b>ey, see if you can translate this for me...when I asked my younger brother was he going out one night, he replied..
<b>"Nah sham, i've choice grades for the jo-maxi to the moriarty!"</b>
....erm....ok...!

Enjoy

<i>Éanna</i>

<center><hr size="-1" width="50"></below>

Below are a few misc. photos from some of the euro countries I have been to...

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002